Java Developer - Software House - Glasgow - £50000+ per annum
Benefits - Certifications, Flexibility, Latest Technologies, Travel Opportunities
Job Type - Permanent
My client has a relationship with the UK government spanning nearly 3 decades. As a result they are inundated with exciting projects and need Java Developers to help succeed in their most recent project. They are looking for an expert with an understanding of the surrounding frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
The current project reflects the emphasis on security that is becoming increasingly important in the digital world. A full digital transformation of the UK government web services is occurring in order to shift critical information such as MOD data is being shifted to a secure private cloud. Your expertise in Java and the surrounding frameworks will be called upon to renew these systems.
It is important to constantly move forward with technology constantly advancing. As a result, you are being offered paid for certifications by my client in order to ensure you improve your skill set constantly. You will also work with the latest technologies.
What does the company expect?
* Expert knowledge of Java and extensive knowledge of other open source technologies and technology stacks such as, Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience of working in collaborative teams and demonstrable success.
* Knowledge of cloud based systems is desirable.
* Flexible working opportunities.
* A collaborative environment that rewards success and encourages exploration of ideas.
* Opportunities for travel based on the global footprint of this organisation.
* Paid for certifications and the latest technology.
Don't miss this opportunity. Email Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Charlie on [Telephone number removed]
to discuss how you can change your career for the better.
Pearson Frank is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.