||4th September 2018
||£40000 - £50000
||Depending on experience
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join our team
Xenfin Technology came about from a collaboration of individuals with backgrounds in technology, trading systems, currencies and wealth management and has grown into a diverse operation centred around finding bespoke solutions in the Financial Services arena. Our global client base have grown to expect the very highest level of service, which we deliver from our offices in the heart of Mayfair.
- Working with immediate team to facilitate day to day running of network services
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, DNS and DHCP, firewalls, VOIP, servers
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching as required
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with third-party support and service vendors to ensure that the network stays operational
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Liaise and collaborate with IT vendors
- After hours support as required
Key skills and experience:
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, VOIP phones.
- Good knowledge of data communications, routing design/configuration, local area network design/configuration, troubleshooting level 3 issues and the use of network management tools
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Network security experience
-LAN, WAN and VOIP experience
- Good IP networking skills
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN networking including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, BGP, VOIP
- Arista/Cisco/Aruba network switches
- Fortinet / Fortigate firewalls
- Microsoft Windows desktop & server operating systems
- Linux Server operating systems (Centos/Redhat)
- Virtual Private Networks
- Network performance - optimization and troubleshooting
To send your CV and to apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.