Digital Project Manager
||The Law Society
||9th August 2018
||City Of London
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have embarked on wide reaching change as we work towards our vision of the Future Law Society, with digital transformation a key focus of the Member Experience programme.
We're looking for a hands-on Digital Project Manager capable of delivering the transformational changes required to achieve our strategic aims and provide our members with the best possible service in the best possible way.
What's in it for you:
* An exciting, challenging and key role leading the implementation of our new digital roadmap
* Working as part of a larger transformation team delivering fundamental business and technology change
* Delivering enabling technologies that are critical to realization of the Future Law Society
What we're looking for:
* Do you have a track record of successfully delivering end-to-end complex digital transformation projects encompassing technical and business change, with experience of multiple digital/web development projects, SaaS, implementing eCommerce, multiple systems integration and single sign on?
* Can you lead and manage multiple strategic projects simultaneously, ensuring quick wins and optimized delivery of benefits to time and budget, using both PRINCE2 and agile approaches?
* Have you managed large budgets (£2M), matrix teams and third party delivery partners to ensure that challenging timescales were met?
If the answers are yes, you are passionate about driving digital transformation and share our vision for delivering the Future Law Society, we'd welcome your application!