Infrastructure Project Manager
||£370 - £390
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This organisation are doing a lot of work around various projects and going through a lot of change on site.
They are looking for a couple of Infrastructure Project Manager to help the Cloud Programme, your role will be to assist the organisation through this project.
Job Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
* Location: London
* Duration: 3-4 months
* Day Rate: £370-390
* Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below
* Demonstrating management of IM Projects.
* Track record of successful project delivery
* Experience with managing budgets
* May be called on to project manage other non AD/Cloud projects
* Manage Application Assessment project (Cloud Compatibility)
* Project Manager for IT technology infrastructure projects 'end-to-end'.
* Techncial background but now project focussed.
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales