1st August 2018
£50000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £50,000 + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join our Business Consultancy Team based at our Halifax office.
As a Business Analyst you will -
- Identify solutions for our customers, looking for business opportunities and supporting our customers during the implementation of our applications and products.
- Work closely with our customers, gather information and translate this into functional specifications, business and project documents.
- You will use your business analysis experience of understanding and applying application development methodology to contribute to deliver requirements at different stages throughout the project (e.g. Customer Proposals, GAP analysis, Requirements Definition, and Internal and External Design.)
- With your experience of implementation and installation processes you will be developing, writing and executing test scripts, whilst also getting involved in internal quality reviews.
We’d like to meet a Business Analyst with -
- Proven business analysis experience: from business requirement gathering, delivering functional specifications and traceability through to involvement in implementation.
- Knowledge and experience of XML
- Have demonstrated a working knowledge of the following concepts/skills: Process Mapping (current and future state), development of data flow diagrams (current and future state) and other UML techniques.
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Flexible working to encourage a happy work/life balance.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Support Analyst, System Implementation Analyst, Business Transformation Analyst, Business Analysis.