Business Analyst (Smart Ticketing Experience)
||£350 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst (Real time Passenger Information, RTPI), Real time Passenger Information, RTPI, RPI, Business Analysis, As Is, To Be, Process Mapping, Customer Journey, Prince2, Travel Information, Intelligent Transport System, RTI, OPTIS, Optimised Transport Integration System, Public Sector, Risk, Customer Engagement
Business Analyst (Smart Ticketing Experience Required), Public Sector, Manchester, 6+ Months
Our Public Sector client based in Manchester are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with experience in Real time Passenger Information systems (RPTI or RPI) and knowledge/experience of the transport industry.
* Fully engage in all development and delivery activities as and when directed.
* Process Mapping, Customer Journey
* Maintain an up to date Personal Development Plan/Portfolio.
* Manage, and continuously monitor, the Travel Information project to ensure satisfactory progress and consistent development / delivery of project / programme aligned to the agreed funding, outputs and timescales for the project / programme.
* Develop and manage an implementation plan with the successful Optimised Public Transport Integration System (OPTIS) tenderer
* Demonstrable experience of the BA role working within fast paced, agile and waterfall project delivery methodologies
* Proven expertise and experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex problems clearly across strategic, business, systems, process and data areas of work
* Demonstrable capability to develop stories and epics to a high quality standard that can be used by developer
* Demonstrable expertise of process modelling, gap analysis and requirements engineering (within agile frameworks) and the delivery of appropriate artefacts to progress development, achieve business objectives and TOMs
* Strong stakeholder relationship/management skills, demonstrating significant success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels Operational and Supplier, with the ability to resolve potential conflicts early
* Significant expertise and experience of undertaking options identification, analysis, evaluation and recommendation to enable informed strategic and delivery decisions
* Proactively manage stakeholder needs and expectations in relation to the Travel Information project, with a key focus on local transport operators.
* Ensure problems and issues are effectively resolved.
* Ensure Project Execution Plans and Programme Plans are initiated and kept up to date for the project / programme including risk and issue management.
* Provide support and advice to others (inside and outside of PMS) in preparing Project Execution Plans and Programme Plans.
* Develop and manage a Customer Engagement Strategy and Plan to ensure that outputs from the project / programme meet the needs of The client's Customers.
* Develop Strategy with other The client departments to promote and encourage take up and usage of The client' Travel Information products.