Test Automation Engineer
||Competitive plus full range of company benefits
Are you ready to take your test automation experience and career to the next step? Are you hoping to explore new ways of working with some of the world’s leading organisations? Keen to see results through your team? Then ROQ can help.
Test Automation Engineer
Working at ROQ you can expect more than your typical automation test automation position.
Our Test Engineers take responsibility for the planning, development, execution and management of automated testing activities within a client solution and really make a difference.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will think innovatively about how best to test the solution within an automation test environment and what may be required to facilitate testing. You will change/adjust the approach to testing when necessary to ensure continuous improvement can be achieved.
What can ROQ offer you?
- Innovative working environment
- Genuine career opportunity and progression routes
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- On site parking
- Summer and Christmas events
- Continuous training and development
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of test automation frameworks to facilitate delivery of automated test scripts
- Implement and manage the delivery of the technical solution, assuring that the solution is delivered in the agreed timeframe and raising risks throughout the project
- Assigning work, monitoring progress and providing feedback to members of the team
- Design test cases based on requirements and produce automated test scripts providing the appropriate level of test coverage
- Collect and report test metrics and statistics to report progress into the Project or Test Manager
- Provide management, direction and mentoring for the test automation team
- Regular engagement with the client to providing progress updates, including producing reports, raising assumptions and risks and ensuring the client deliverables are achieved
- Active participant in the preparation of Statement of Works, providing estimates and technical input to support the Automation Architect
- Support sales pipeline by identifying new opportunities within existing clients and participating in presales engagements
Skills and Experience
- A solid track record of working within test automation, including code generation, designing and implementing a test automation framework to support scalability and maintenance
- Proficient in coding bespoke automation frameworks across a variety of languages. The design and coding of test harnesses to support automated testing solutions
- A wide appreciation of the test automation tools market (as well as supporting tools) and their appropriate usage