Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager/Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract on a rate of c.£450-500/day (inside of IR35) based in Edinburgh.
* Provide programme and project management ensuring successful project delivery.
* The successful candidate will work on the Enterprise APIs and Integrated Identities programmes.
* Initiate the programmes effectively.
* Identify and engage key stakeholders.
* Define and plan the required projects.
* Conduct requirements analysis.
* Clarify business and technical requirements for successful delivery.
* Produce detailed project plans.
* Produce higher level plans for implementation and benefits realisation.
* Extensive experience working as a programme manager and project manager with a track record of successfully delivering business solutions.
* Significant experience of Identity Management, API or similar programmes and projects.
* Experience managing software procurement projects, including evaluation and implementation stages.
* Relevant programme management, project management or business analysis qualifications e.g. MSP, APMP, Prince2 or Agile certification.
* Experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
* Track record of successful project or change delivery.
* Understanding of industry standard Programme Management, Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies.
* Ability to develop and maintain project plans (e.g. in Microsoft Project or equivalent) so that projects are delivered successfully.
* Ability to estimate, identify, secure and manage project resources so that projects deliver within agreed budgets, to agreed standards and to agreed milestones.
* Experience as a specialist Project Manager, working within software development and integration.
* Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff.
* Demonstrable business analysis skills gained in an IT systems environment.
* Experience of leading agile and/or iterative software development projects through releases
* Agile business analysis techniques e.g. user stories.
* Experience of working with public sector or similar organisations.
* Good knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden OR Chris Wallis on [Telephone number removed]
or send your CV through to Click here to contact this recruiter
OR Click here to contact this recruiter
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement