Product Architect - Blockchain
||London, Sussex, or Kent
||£65,000 - £125,000
||Negotiable depending on experience
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Omnitude Story
Omnitude is a middleware blockchain layer... a toolkit for businesses to integrate the benefits of blockchain technology into the commercial fabric of their organizations easily and cost effectively.
Our customers include: Williams Martini Racing, The Maltese Government’s Ministry for Transport, Infrastructure and Capital Projects, top-tier catering and events company Absolute Taste, Luxury Goods and Food Retailers, Technology Businesses and Logistics Companies. Join us in our blockchain disruption journey! http://www.omnitude.tech/
What will you be doing?
• Strategizing, designing, creating, and implementing the architecture for a portfolio of enterprise blockchain products using Hyperledger tools that will enable delivery of the Omnitude Platform.
• Defining a delivery roadmap by taking into account the business and technical requirements of a product, addressing the challenges and constraints clearly.
• Creating high-level architectural specifications and addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility.
• Overseeing technical development and teams.
• Estimating manpower, time and cost for individual projects and ensuring on-time delivery.
• Coordinating closely with business teams for product development and supporting the Business in internal and external presentations, workshops, meetings, and training sessions.
• Performing research on potential product feasibility to management.
What do we require from you?
• Prior experience in building and managing an architectural function.
• At least 10-12 years of experience in complete SDLC with a good understanding and experience in Database, Cloud, Middleware integration and DevOps environment.
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Experience designing and implementing blockchain projects using Hyperledger Fabric, and delivering prototypes in real world implementation of blockchain technology in a specific or diverse set of industries. Ecommerce, ERP / SCM / WMS / CMS experience preferred.
• Deep and practical understanding as well as significant and fresh hands-on development experience in various key cloud and data engineering technologies and emerging trends including containers and orchestration, high scale data pipelines, distributed systems, microservices, hybrid / multi-cloud systems, DevOps, AI / machine learning, and IoT, etc.
• Experience with solution architectures encompassing transactional processing, data warehousing and integration, master data management (MDM), business intelligence, reporting and analytics, extract, transform, load (ETL), data mining and unstructured data and metadata.
• Deep technical expertise and hands-on architectural experience in delivering large scale commercial enterprise software systems or large-scale online services
• Expert skills with multiple Hyperledger tools, especially Fabric, Indy, and Node SDK.
• Expert skills in Blockchain, micro-payments, crypto-currencies, etc.
• Strong understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
• Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
What do we offer you?
• Fast-paced bleeding edge technology challenges to disrupt enterprise and ecommerce applications.
• Opportunity to re-invent the enterprise applications industry.
• Become an industry recognized Blockchain technology leader.
• Fabulous team and work environment.
• Competitive compensation and incentive plans.
Last, but most important is our team ethos. Take a read and if the above is your skill set and the below are your values then we can’t wait to meet you!
• Exhibit positivity
• Commit to continuous improvement
• Don’t Take Ourselves Too Seriously; Have Fun
• Act now, don’t hesitate
• Own our destiny
• Don’t let people down—including ourselves
• Achieve and celebrate success together
• Push forward, fail up
• Ask questions, challenge assumptions
• Quality is job one
• Good ideas flow all ways
• Communication is what the listener does
• Respect goes in all directions
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status.
Can be based London, Sussex or Kent.
To complete your application please apply to: https://omnitude.breathehr.com/v/JDwawiKejkbqJgK0jjjtYA