14th June 2018
City Of London
£30000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
There are a number of opportunities at this company and my client is looking for range of candidates from a junior to senior level to join their team which is at the cutting edge of technology.
This is very much a start up with the company yet to actually be registered on company's house, so you would become one of the first members of this team. This in turn means you could be an integral part of shaping this forward-thinking business which will grow at a rapid pace once they go live making senior positions and management that little bit closer.
My Client's intention is to develop a Bloomberg like platform but with one fundamental difference, it will be based on the Crypto Currency market - something which is yet to be done. So not only are you working on something brand new, have the chance to help shape the business you will also be rewarded with a fantastic salary and an amazing start up environment/culture to work in. Say good bye to corporate suits and regimented structure and say hello to creative freedom and progressive thinking.
My Client requires candidates for the following roles:
Java Developer (3 - 5 years' experience minimum), requirements as follows:
* Java 8 for our application code
* Spring Boot and Cloud for application containers
* MySQL/Oracle for our databases
* Redis for in-memory caching
* SOLR/Elastic for search
* ActiveMQ/Kafka for asynchronous messaging
* Kubernetes for managing our deployments
* AWS for our infrastructure
* 2-3+ years of experience developing single page applications, with demonstrable output
* Conceptual understanding of UX / UI design process and development
* Knowledge of HTML5, CSS using LESS / SASS pre-processors, REST / AJAX and WebSockets
* In-depth knowledge of React JS
* Unit testing (Mocha, Jasmine etc)
* Build tools Yarn, NPM, Webpack
* Version control / GIT
* Have previously worked in an Agile Scrum / Kanban environment.
* Peer Code reviews
Python / PHP Developer (junior to mid):
* 2 + years experience in PHP and Python
* Working for media part of the business
* Mongo DB
* Linking to CMS
If you fit any of the above roles then I would love to hear from you. Please ensure that when applying you detail which role you are interested in.
Look forward to hearing from all of you great developers.