Cyber Security Designer / Integrator
||£36,000 - £45,000
||10395751 CP EN EXT 6-25766657
||Airbus CyberSecurity Offers
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Is Cyber Security more than just an antivirus protection measure for you? If yes, you are the right person for us!
A vacancy for a Cyber Security Integrator / Designer has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting the technical design and integration of cyber defence capabilities to meet the requirements of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) service platforms. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting system designers with the design and implementation of cyber security solutions to internal and external customers;
- Providing security expertise regarding design or in-service security;
- Supporting test and verification activities;
- Designing and integrating components into a SOC service such as vulnerability management and threat intelligence, risk
analysis and other security-related components;
- Creating and improving Airbus CyberSecurity Engineering (process, methods and tools);
- Analysing and assessing the security impact of proposed internal and customer-requested changes;
- Managing the development of security competences and learning;
- Assisting with security audits;
- Reporting to the Head of CyberSecurity Engineering
This role will involve some travel to customer sites as required.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- A degree level in Information Technology or senior professional qualifications;
- Several years of experience in Information Systems and Security Engineering ideally gained in a Managed Security Service
Provider (MSSP) or Security Operations Centre (SOC) environments;
- Experience working with SIEM and Log Manager (McAfee, Splunk, Logrythm, Arcsight etc.), Security Platforms (IDS/IPS,
Vulnerability Analysers, Anti-Malware, etc.), Security Analytics, Digital Forensics;
- Experience in Penetration Testing;
- Specialist knowledge of infrastructure platforms such as Firewalls (Checkpoint, Cisco etc.), VMWare, Windows, *NIX,
Databases, Public Cloud;
- Experience in working within an ITIL framework for Service Management (in particular Service Transition);
- Fluent in English
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
- Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
- Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A private healthcare service
- An extensive range of social benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care service, etc.
- Flexible working time Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.