Test Manager Banking
Michael Bailey Associates
24th May 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Test Manager Banking
Location: Vienna & 20% Bratislava
Start: 01.06.2018 (3-4 days onsite)
Duration: 31.12.2018 (+ extension)
On behalf of our client, a leading bank in Vienna, we are looking for a Software Test Manager with banking experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the overall Test Process Control and test related activities for FAT and UAT execution
* Master test planning and test resource management
* Quality assurance of test strategy and test case preparation until test execution
* Align test deployment and test data requests
* Test process evaluation and optimization
* Report to project and release responsible managers
* Configure test environments & manage test data
* Definition and setup of test processes and test tools
* Escalate blocking issues in test preparation and execution to project manager
* All topics that can endanger time, progress, success or quality of the project
* Data delivery issues with respective stream leads responsible for sources and base
* Insufficient resource allocation or provisioning for all phases including UAT
* Strong experience working as Test Manager (more than 5 years)
* Strong experience in BI and DWH testing (more than 5 years)
* Strong knowledge and experience in database SQL, PL/SQL
* Extensive experience with test management tools, preferably JIRA
* Good understanding of data warehouse concepts, architecture & building blocks
* Actual experience working as test manager, preferably in DWH area (ODI, Informatica Power Center, IBM Data Stage, Cognos, Business Objects)
* Actual testing experience in one or more of these areas: Data Quality, ETL, data warehouse and Reports.
* Actual working experience with Oracle database and proficiency with SQL commands would be an asset (Oracle OBIEE, Oracle BI Apps, Oracle DAC, IBM, Teradata)
In case of feeling addressed please do not hesitate to send me your application including your latest CV. I am looking forward to meet you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.