||£15 - £25
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
6-12 month contract
£25.00 p/h LTD
The QC Inspector is a key member of the Quality Assurance team at GE Oil & Gas providing essential Quality Assurance support for our equipment services. They are responsible for checking and inspecting parts delivered into the facility, and raising and closing GRR's. Also produce CoC's for customers.
Manage the Quarantine procedure and maintain correct stock levels by processing goods in line with priorities from warehousing.
* Inspect required components in facility in line with current procedure
* Manage the non-conformance process
* Raise GRR's where required
* Attend the MRB to provide insight on issues.
* Maintain quality relationships with key functions of the company, including Sales, Engineering, projects and procurement.
* Participate in detailing Quality related KPI's to support business performance through MRB.
* Support development and maintenance of the Local QMS
* Compliance with project EHS Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
* Inspect components in accordance with standard procedure limits.
* Ensure input to MRB actions
* Interaction with all other staff members, including Sourcing, Engineering, Quality, Sales & Finance personnel.
* Regular interaction with customers with an interest to better serve and resolve conflicts.
* Responsible for C of C & data book collation.
* Take part in auditing where required.
* Partake in the unit self-audit programme