Digital Experience Manager
||The Rank Group
||The Rank Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Rank Group is one of the biggest names in entertainment with its rich history. Our Digital Business has been doing incredibly well and as we grow, we’re looking to have top talent Digital Experience Managers in our Digital Team.
If you a great communicator, who can be responsible for strategy and delivery of optimized customer journeys as well as personalized experiences across our digital properties, including but not limited to A/B testing, multivariate testing, personalisation and content targeting for "always on' execution. in a dynamic and friendly environment.
The role will include using best in class technologies as well behavioral data and predictive models, the right candidate will be able to take this insight, merge with business requirements and devise experiences that drive the right result for the business and the customer such as increase registration, staking, revenue, reduce churn and build brand affinity
In return we offer work life balance, great salary, benefits and professional growth with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting company, where there is scope to expand and develop.
You’ll have the privilege to work on a lot of huge impact projects and will be given the freedom to hone your skills and express yourself.
We need an enthusiastic Digital Experience Manager who demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work with excellent analytical skills, this could be you?
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Responsible to interpret behavioural analysis, predictive models and business requirements to devise the best customer experiences and journeys to
- Impact customer behavior (registration, deposit, engagement)
- Increase revenue and margin performance
- Collaborate with Data Science team and analysts to analyse impact of experiments
- Collaborate with UX & UI to build the optimal journey
- Build enhanced cross product and brand journeys
- Leveraging data/insight, business goals and industry best practice, build test hypothesis and strategies that will deliver high business and customer impact.
- Support the build of optimisation tests and personalisation experiences using existing technology or support the development with internal teams or external partners.
- Drive regular communication with peers of all key departments to ensure optimal awareness of digital personalisation / optimisation initiatives, including proactively sharing & presenting results and findings to stakeholders, driving awareness and growth in capability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to gather requirements, assets and to build digital optimization / personalisation products that deliver against business KPI’s. Proactively seek input from other marketing teams such as CRM to create, inform and complete and engaging experiences for all audience types/groups/targets.
- Champion customer focus and keep the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Responsible for quality monitoring to ensure consistent digital optimization across the brand portfolio, as well and proactively checking previous experience tests to review results and propose next steps (set live, or next phase next/enhancement)
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- BS/BA in marketing or digital or extensive professional experience (Marketing, Mathematics, Operations Science)
- Extensive experience of digital personalisation / optimization
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data i.e. Analytics applications, Adobe Analytics preferable
- Experience with A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing (MVT) solutions; experience with personalisation projects or programs, Optimizely is preferable
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Ability to make considered and researched recommendations
- Experience working with technical teams, including developers and external suppliers including QA & testers
If this sounds like you, click the APPLY button.