Joining the team, you’ll develop and execute release management plans including systems documentation, training activities and communications to end-users for assigned projects. Be responsible for managing the functional activities associated with delivering assigned projects and system enhancements to support the Global Finance BI & EPM strategy. You’ll develop system, regressions & user acceptance test (UAT) plans, co-ordinate testing activities and assist with issue resolution for assigned projects.
- Collaborating with GT peers will be key to assist with system planning, design, development and deployment activities for assigned projects.
- You’ll be key in developing System, Regressions & User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans, co-ordinate testing activities and assist with issue resolution for assigned projects.
- Develop and execute release management plans including systems documentation, training activities and communications to end-users for assigned projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A super user of Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools, have experience with complex projects and process improvement initiatives with strong results delivery.
- You’ll understand business problems and requirements in relation to current as well as future business environments.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations, driving system or cultural change, and challenging & communicating with business
stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- Analytical and conceptually skilled in developing efficient and effective business intelligence solutions
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As Business Analyst at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer