||1st May 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Joining the team, you’ll develop and execute release management plans including systems documentation, training activities and communications to end-users for assigned projects. Be responsible for managing the functional activities associated with delivering assigned projects and system enhancements to support the Global Finance BI & EPM strategy. You’ll develop system, regressions & user acceptance test (UAT) plans, co-ordinate testing activities and assist with issue resolution for assigned projects.
- Collaborating with GT peers will be key to assist with system planning, design, development and deployment activities for assigned projects.
- You’ll be key in developing System, Regressions & User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans, co-ordinate testing activities and assist with issue resolution for assigned projects.
- Develop and execute release management plans including systems documentation, training activities and communications to end-users for assigned projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A super user of Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools, have experience with complex projects and process improvement initiatives with strong results delivery.
- You’ll understand business problems and requirements in relation to current as well as future business environments.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations, driving system or cultural change, and challenging & communicating with business
stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- Analytical and conceptually skilled in developing efficient and effective business intelligence solutions
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As Business Analyst at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer