Customer Support Specialist - Training
We’re looking for a vibrant Customer Support Specialist to join us, you’ll support end-user training requirements & execution to enable delivery of the Global Finance BI & EPM systems strategy
You’ve not heard of IHG, but you are sure to know our brands! We’re one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a global portfolio of brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®.
- You’ll assist with identifying and assessing future and current training needs to develop and maintain global training materials, videos and e-learning
programs leveraging the Global IDT Resource Center and myLearning platforms
- A focal part of your role is the responsibility of supporting the end-user training activities associated with delivering the Global Finance BI & EPM systems
- Development of the self-service e-learning modules (to support BI/EPM training strategy and supporting business stakeholder requirements) will be one of
your key projects
- Assist with preparing, scheduling and delivering global webex training classes to support end-user needs
Our Ideal Candidate
Good knowledge and demonstrated experience with Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools
Experience working in a process driven, control environment with good attention to detail is key
Engaging verbal and written communication skills are second nature, you’ll provide and explain information to business partners, key stakeholders, and global technology teams
Experience working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations, challenging requests where appropriate and communicating with business stakeholders.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As a Customer Support Specialist at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer