Senior Developer - .NET
10th April 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Developer - .NET
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join us in West London to enhance our architecture within a hybrid environment.
- Salary of up to £60,000
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- An excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- A wide range of flexible benefits
- 27 days’ annual leave (rising to 30 days with service)
- Great location close to Gunnersbury tube station or free on-site parking if you prefer to drive
This is the ideal role for a mid-level developer to step up into a senior role with further responsibility and technical know-how. You’ll be given plenty of training to bring you up to speed and will join a collaborative environment where ideas are shared and support at all levels is provided.
We’re looking for ambitious people who are eager to go above and beyond to make sure we are at the forefront of technology. It’s these levels of passion that enable us to operate as effectively as we do across the globe and to provide the exceptional solutions and high standards that we do.
Working largely on .NET projects, you’ll use technologies such as MarkLogic and Semantic web. You’ll develop new applications and maintain systems, monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
This is a collaborative, supportive role where you’ll share ideas, mentor junior colleagues and work with users across the business to understand their needs and deliver projects that meet them.
Your role will also involve:
- Providing estimates for tasks and development work
- Working on integration projects to improve internal systems
- Supporting the Technical Lead in project work
- Liaising with Project Managers and Product Owners regarding timings and updates
To be considered as our next Senior Developer, you will need:
- Proven experience designing and developing web applications using the .NET stack
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related numerate field
- Problem solving, task prioritization, communication, administration and organisation skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and adhere to quality procedures
- The willingness to travel to remote offices on occasion
MarkLogic experience would be beneficial to your application. Experience of Identity Server would also be highly desirable.
We are looking for people who have been, or would like to become a Senior Developer, Mid-Level Developer, .NET Developer, ASP.NET Developer, Solutions Architect, Software Developer, Web Application Developer, .NET Project Manager, .NET Software Developer, or Web Developer.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be our next Senior Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.