IT Support Manager
5th April 2018
Kingston Upon Hull
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
KCOM are recruiting for a number of Customer Experience Managers to oversee our Customer Service Teams in Hull.
Working with the Customer Experience Managers to ensure that the front-line teams provide an exceptional customer service and deliver our customer service commitment, this is an exciting and a unique opportunity to join a new Centre of Customer Service Excellence. You will be part of a talented team passionate about delivering our brand promise and making life easier and better for every customer.
You will ensure that the front-line teams have the skills, capability, support and capacity to deliver a great service. You will help to design and articulate the ways of working and cultural aspirations of the CSOC and ensure that these are maintained as well working with the team and leadership to develop career pathways
Our Centre of Service Excellence has been born from the vision to transform the way we deliver technical service to our customers at KCOM. You will be somebody with a passion for the customer; for learning new skills and behaviours and who has a strong team ethic focussed on delivering excellent customer service.
Situated in a custom designed, state of the art Customer Service Excellence centre in Hull within easy access of the M62, you would be joining a new team at a really exciting time!
What will I be doing?
* Contribute to the design and delivery of the CSOC transformation with particular input into the design of front line team ways of working, development, behaviours and deliverables
* Responsible for the leadership and development of front line teams, ensuring they have the skills required to lead a multi- skilled team to deliver against productivity targets and maintain a high levels of customer service
* Working with CSOC leadership and HR to develop career pathways for CSOC
* Ensure the ongoing training and development of the team, to meet business demand, customer experience SLAs and employee engagement
* Lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team, maximising both individual and team performance through regular coaching, feedback, and performance management
* Along with other members of the operational leadership team, assume management of the full floor at times, dealing with escalations, and real-time contact management to deliver service levels and targets for the full consumer operation
* Drive performance management across your team, constantly raising the bar in terms of delivering an exceptional customer experience, ensuring that every customer interaction is handled to the same consistent high standard no matter what the issue
* Handle any escalations, taking personal responsibility to see them through to resolution to promote customer loyalty and retention
* Identify and anticipate issues, resolving recurring issues, preventing others from arising, making sure we work in the spirit of continuous improvement
What do I need to do this job?
* Experience as managing a team ideally within Telecoms / IT
* Experience within a SLA driven environment
* Experience in customer Service / support environment
* Experience in an ITIL environment
* Good level of MS Office skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Flexible and adaptable approach
* Understanding of agile work practices What are my hours of work? You'll be working 37.5 hours per week
You'll get 25 days holidays per year, a pension, access to the KCOM flexible benefits scheme, the option to join the KCOM share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.