Role: Infrastructure Architect
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
* The Infrastructure Architect produces end-to-end infrastructure designs (including server, desktop and network), putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across the infrastructure domains.
* The Infrastructure Architect will have...
Infrastructure Architect to be based in Basingstoke on an initial 3 Month contract. Experienced Infrastructure Architect with experience of developing a solution, HLD & LLDs and experience with Remedy and ServiceNow.
Job Title - Infrastructure Architect
Location - Basingstoke
Duration - 3 Months
Based in the UK the Infrastructure Architect will report to Solution Owner and will...
A leading IT Services organisation are looking for two Cloud / Infrastructure Architects to join the business in designing and implementing infrastructure / cloud technologies to a broad range of customers. The company are based in Manchester however this role offers the opportunity for home based working.
A company who invest significantly in both the latest technology and training and development...
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
£75,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus, Medical Insurance etc
We currently have a permanent opportunity for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join one of our major clients based in Bracknell. They are a leading global IT Service provider who support major organisations including government and the defence...
Fixed Infrastructure Architect
a. Be the fixed-infrastructure-architecture Subject matter Expert (SME) for the client's DCC development activity.
b. Take responsibility for the maintenance of the CySAFA infrastructure architecture and its successor PaaS infrastructure architecture.
c. Provide technical leadership to the infrastructure engineers....
Infrastructure Solution Architect (3 days per week)
* Provide technical Leadership
* Lead requirements/ planning workshops and planning/ design activities
* Lead the creation of a High Level Design to enable performance / availability testing of the SD-X with the Alpha application
* Lead and conduct the assessment of the current server stack and how it supports the Alpha Application and...
Hybrid cloud infrastructure platform using one or more technologies like Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX, Openstack, IBM, Azure and AWS to host their customer’s application services and workloads in the cloud. The Infrastructure Lead Architect is responsible for architecting and designing solutions for IAAS/ PaaS/ SaaS on hybrid cloud platform for a variety of internal and external product used by our...
Role: Technical Architect - Infrastructure- 317774
Location Coventry/ remote
Duration: 9 months
* This role covers the detailed design of a citrix farm in an AWS environment and also one in a BT CoLo DC.
* The customer will provide Gold builds and will also be responsible for all operations.
* Also need an anti-virus design & BIG creating for both DC
SC Infrastructure Architect - Bracknell - 6 Week Contract
My client, a large technology and outsourcing organisation are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join them in Bracknell initially until the end of October 2018. The role can offer a competitive daily rate and will involve working with a Public Sector end client.
* This role is part of a platform project and you will be...