Online since 1999 | 12,382 IT Jobs Live NOW

Desktop Support Analyst Jobs

Your search for Desktop Support Analyst Jobs found 27 matching vacancies. Amend this search.

Trade Support Analyst / IT Desktop Support Central London Commodities Trading / Investment Brokerage 55k base + bonus + good benefits. Our client employs over 30,000 employees globally that deliver critical food services to communities across many nations. You will be working in the brokerage arm that collectively manages the buy / sell of food commodities globally to ensure a sustainable...
Date:   Location: City Of London   Salary/Rate: £50,000 - £55,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Desktop Support Analyst - Bank - City London We are looking to recruit a Desktop Analyst with at least 5 years experience of working in Desktop Support from 1st to 3rd level in a banking environment. You ideally have experience of working within a banking environment and understanding the banking arena. Responsible for...
Date:   Location: City London   Salary/Rate: £40,000 - £50,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
IT Desktop and Trade Support Technician Commodities Trading / Investment Brokerage Up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits City of London An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client in Central London who employ 30,000 people around the globe. This organisation delivers critical food services to communities across many nations. The IT Desktop and Trade Support Technician will be...
Date:   Location: City Of London   Salary/Rate: £50,000 - £55,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
1st/ 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst Location: Farnborough (GU14 0LX) - Must live within a 30 minute commute Salary: up to £200 p/ d 3 months initial contract (will extend a further 3 Months) Role Purpose: Responsible for the management, order and distribution of software, hardware and mobile devices and also for ensuring a high level of customer service for service...
Date:   Location: Farnborough   Salary/Rate: £200 - £200
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Service Desk Analyst - 3 Month FTCOur global client, who have consistently made acquisitions since forming and have grown considerably, is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team based in London, on a 3 month fixed-term contract. The Service Desk Analyst will report directly to the Global IT...
Date:   Location: London   Salary/Rate: £30,000 - £32,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Desktop Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Service Desk, 2nd Line, Second Line, IT Service Desk, Active Directory, Exchange, Omnidox, CMS, Blackberry, Becrypt and Lync, Citrix Desktop Director, Service Now, ITIL 2nd Line Support, Public Sector, 6+ Months, London The role of the Desktop Support Analyst is to provide second line support for all staff at our client. This...
Date:   Location: London   Salary/Rate: £150 - £200
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Job Title: IT Applications Support Analyst Location: Derby, Derbyshire Salary: £26,000 Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Friday) The Company was founded in 1809 and is the largest casual tableware brand in the UK. Their heritage is at the core of their business and their stoneware is still proudly made in England. Their brand positioning is 'Styled by Life' -...
Date:   Location: Derby   Salary/Rate: £26,000 - £26,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 per annum Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Do you have proven experience of troubleshooting and technical issue resolution? As a dynamic and growing MSP, the Company has new opportunities for technically focused people looking to move their career onto the next level. Due to...
Date:   Location: Manchester   Salary/Rate: £18,000 - £25,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Citrix Virtual Desktop Senior Analyst located in Bristol to provide Workplace technical capability for delivering BAU services and projects including solution design, environmental support, installation and maintenance. Focus on delivery and maintenance of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop systems. Working closely with other Workplace & Infrastructure technical and project teams as well as...
Date:   Location: Bristol   Salary/Rate: £400 - £400
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
We currently require the services of a 1st/ 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst to work for a well respected client based in Bicester fir a 3 Month Contract.We require someone who can do 90% desktop support and the other 10% when required at the event of a major outage. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop...
Date:   Location: Bicester   Salary/Rate: £85,000
View Job
More Links