I am currently working with a global client who are in need of a Enterprise Architect for a 3-6 month project, following on from a recent ERP implementation.
* Has to have previous experience as an EA integrating ERP systems
* Hands on experience is a necessity
* Experience working in a variety of industries
* Excellent communication skills, and confidence working with high end...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support learning system applications, including technical implementation, developing ad-hoc enhancements and reports and verifying software upgrades.
2. Design and develop system & data integration solutions between learning support systems and other client systems.
3. Monitor systems and undertake enhancements as appropriate to improve reliability...
Big Data Scientist - Docklands London
Our Client an international organisation is looking to recruit a Big Data Expert with 2 to 5 years expertise as a Big Data Scientist.
You will have Natural Language Processing (NLP) knowledge and experience and understand and analyse large data sets to discover new insights.
Working in a multi-disciplinary team within a highly technical and complex...
Supply Chain Assistant - Business Internship
near Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £12,000 (Student) & £18,000 (Graduate) + additional benefit with accommodation & utility costs
Type: 12 month Student/ Graduate Internship
Start Date: Jan 2019
Hours: Full time (Mon - Fri)
A leading manufacturer of frozen confectionery products in Europe. Their products consist of...
Service Repair Technician
£25,000 per annum
40 hours per week
Benefits - (28 days' holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme)
Commutable from: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol, Dursley, Tewksbury, Ledbury, Cirencester.
Do you have an interest in technology? Do you have a background in repairs?...
IC Resources are working with a Global business to find a Mechanical Design Engineer for a 12-18 month contract. The successful applicant will have:
* Experience designing and developing x-ray machinery
* Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor
* Ability to produce calculations
* Physics background
* Supplier liaison experience
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details...
C# Developer / Quantitative Developer (C# .Net Quant). Global trading firm and supplier of the world's most advanced financial trading platforms is seeking a skilled C# Developer for an initial six month contract. This is a hands-on development role with the focus on extending and supporting the cross asset class C# quant library to more products and services. Key responsibilities will be to refactor and...
Multiple SIEM Consultants are required working within the Client's Security Operations Centre. As a SIEM Consultant you will have experience of scoping, designing and building detection capability to present to the SOC analysts.
Arcsight is the primary SIEM platform but Consultants with experience in other products are encouraged to apply. E.g Q Radar, Splunk, Log Rhythm,...
initially a 3 month contract
daily rate £425 - £500 per day
based in Romsey
************* OUTSIDE OF IR35 ***************
Our client is currently looking for a Ruby Developer to be based in Romsey for an initial 3 month contract, the ideal candidate will have recent experience and knowledge of working as a developer using ruby,