Role: Application Packager
Nigel Frank are working with a Financial Services Firm who are in need of an experienced Application Packager to start immediately.It is to be based in the centre of Glasgow.
You will be responsible for full application life cycle from Packaging and User Acceptance Testing through to live Deployment. You will possess...
£750 - £1500+ a week (uncapped earning potential) + bonus
Are you an experienced WindowFitter looking for a permanent self employed position with a leading company? Are you looking to maximise your earnings?
Due to a full order book my client are looking for a number of fitters to work in teams on a self employed basis.
The work is price work, so you have the potential to maximise...
This energetic Scottish IT Managed Services Company is looking for an enthusiastic and trustworthy IT Support Technician to join them (initially on a 3 month contract, but will make permanent for the right candidate.
- They envision a company that puts employees first, as they are in the best position to put their customers first.
- Individual strengths are shared with the team, so no one...
This is an opportunity to join an established IT services company who work with a wide range of clients mainly based in central Scotland.
- Has a proven track record of delivering complex, application led Mitel MiVoice Business solutions
- Able to design, implementation & support of Mitel's MiVB Voice and associated applications
- Liaison with Pre-sales team
- Work within the...
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Glasgow on a rate of £110-130/ day (inside of IR35).
* Logging all relevant incident/ service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
* Providing first-line investigation and...
IOS Development Contract
I have an immediate requirement currently available for an IOS developer to work for an innovative start-up company that are working on an industry leading IoT enabled device.
The role is going to be a mix of remote work and working on site.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Remote working/ Glasgow
Rate: £300-£400 p/ d
Duration: 3-6 months...