Online Customer Analytics Manager
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The successful applicant will join the Analytics and Optimisation team, which sits within the Online Product department looking after Tesco Online. The Analytics and Optimisation team is responsible for providing insight and learning to the wider Product, Trading, UX, and Commercial teams to help drive decision making.
This role will be duel based in Welwyn Garden City and Farringdon, London
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
* An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
* Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
* Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
* A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
* Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
* Buy As You Earn Scheme
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
* Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
The Role - Online Customer Analytics Manager
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
* Set and communicate a clear vision and objectives for the team, define accountabilities, define and review KPIs, and support the team to deliver great performance, and remove barriers.
* Develop and lead a high performing team of analysts, while establishing a clear vision for the team with clear responsibilities, challenging goals and targets.
* Develop segmented customer value models to support cost-effective acquisitions and retention, increase loyalty, and identify cross-shopping and trading opportunities.
* Work with trading and growth teams to develop strategies that maximise customer value. Performing analysis at a customer or cohort level, across all online trading touchpoints.
* Identify risks and trade-offs between conflicting business priorities, understanding the details and strategies, to ensure we hit targets and maximise return on investment.
* Understanding the vast quantities of customer data available at Tesco, how we build and maintain this in dedicated databases, and use it to maximum effect
* Further enhancing the customer lifecycle and value model to help identify opportunities and solutions for the online properties to increase the value of Tesco customers shopping offline.
* Champion and lead a self-service analytics approach through automation, education and training.
* Play an active role in the community by building capability within the team and across the business through training and sharing best practices
* Following our business code of conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
Key Skills and Experience:
* University degree of 2:1 or higher in a quantitative discipline or relevant experience
* Customer, commercial and critical thinking
* Proven ability to breakdown business problems into analytical questions and to articulate the business value of solutions
* Demonstrated expertise in Marketing channels, Analytics & Statistics, and Data infrastructure
* Digital analytics tools (ideally Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics)
* Manipulating, analysing and blending data (e.g. via Alteryx, SQL, Hadoop)
* Data visualisation tools (ideally Tableau)
* Resilience and strong personal drive to deliver
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.