Full Stack Developer (MVC.Net & Sharepoint)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that's managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we’ve grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we've been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
The Schroders Global Technology function is organised into a number of teams, distributed across Schroders' global offices, with technology hubs in London, Luxembourg, Singapore and New York. The technology change function is split between 4 domains: Investment, Portfolio Operations & Data, Distribution & Product; Corporate and Digital.
Schroders is entering a period where the rapid evolution of digital capabilities/technologies will be vital to meet its future aims. Headed by Schroder's Chief Digital Officer, Digital is looking for highly capable and motivated individuals to lead, implement and facilitate change.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week. We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
MVC.NET and SharePoint Full Stack Developer in an Agile Team in the Digital Agile Release Train at Schroders.
Team Projects for delivery
1. MVC.NET Web Application development for a custom Sales tool application to aid Schroders Product teams application. The tool is built on Umbraco CMS.
2. Manipulation of legacy SharePoint 2010 sites to allow us to archive and migrate content to SharePoint 2016
• Work as Analyst Developer in an Agile Web Product Development Team
• Help to ensure Dev Team Workload is delivered in a timely fashion (Backlog estimation) each Sprint
• Share aspects of the SharePoint 2010 Farm Administration role (Configuration, best practice, troubleshooting, deployment etc.)
• Develop UI/Middleware/Backend components using multiple technologies (MVC.NET, C#) as part of the Build
General and Technical Skills:
• Experience working on large scale ASP.NET/MVC.NET Application Development teams
• Experience of Agile Development practices (Continuous integration, DevOps, Automated builds etc.)
• Experience of Test Driven Design methodology (Preferable)
• Microsoft Development Stack (C#/SQL/Visual Studio/Azure)
• ASP.NET/MVC.NET Development
• SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Farm Administration, Architecture, Object Model and APIs
• Experience working with Middleware and Implementing Interfaces (.NET Core, WCF, REST, JSON, ODATA etc.)
• PowerShell Scripting
• Umbraco/Episerver CMS Systems (Nice to have)
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.