Partner Performance Analytics Manager
||Welwyn Garden City
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Partner Performance Team
The Partner Performance Team is primarily accountable for ensuring that Shoppers' experience with our partners is 100% consistent with Tesco's value and service proposition.
Working in collaboration with cross functional teams (in the UK and offshore) to establish a world-class and innovative ecosystem of incentives, penalties, education and engagement to achieve superior performance from Tesco Partners, while growing their businesses and ensuring we maximise lifetime value of Shoppers.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
* An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
* Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
* Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
* A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
* Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
* Buy As You Earn Scheme
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
* Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
The Role - Partner Performance Analytics Manager
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
* Championing & leading a self-service analytics approach through automation, education and training - building capability within the team (both in UK and HSC) by sharing best practices & working with experts across the business
* Optimising, automating & productionising partner performance reporting - allowing different levels of access to trended data depending on the stakeholder, e.g. by product, partner, reason code, category etc.
* Reducing the need for reporting sent by email by establishing access to dashboards, optimised for different devices
* Understanding & defining ongoing analytic needs by building relationships with extended range partner stakeholders across marketplace, dropship and grocery home shopping
* Building robust, data-driven models that guide decision-making and help develop the right policies, KPIs and targets to effectively measure the health of partner performance and their impact on sales, NPS, commission and profit
* Conducting adhoc analyses as and when needed and providing decision support that drives solutions
* Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve processes and develop/enhance policies & processes
* Working with internal and external experts/vendors when appropriate to develop a world class partner performance framework appropriate/flexible for all products, categories and delivery methods
* Following our Business Code of Conduct
* This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
* A demonstrated passion for working with data at scale and empowering businesses through data
* Manipulating, analysing and blending data using different sources (ideally Alteryx, SQL, Hadoop)
* Data visualisation tools (ideally Tableau)
* Statistical fundamentals
* Data Storytelling and influencing cross-functional stakeholders
* Customer, commercial and critical thinking
* Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
* Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
* Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.