Partner Solutions Executive
||Welwyn Garden City
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Partner Solutions Team
The Partner Solutions Team are responsible for sourcing a number of excellent quality integration solutions, which will enable our Partners (Marketplace Sellers, Dropship Suppliers, and other 3rd Parties) to list their products on our platform, as well as managing their orders and stock flow across multiple channels. Alongside this, they will be the central driver for technology changes within Tesco, and help other surrounding teams do their job more efficiently by providing the right tools for our Partners.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
* An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
* Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
* Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
* A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
* Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
* Buy As You Earn Scheme
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
* Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
The Role - Partner Solutions Executive
You will provide a critical service by technically assessing Partners and Integrators to connect with Tesco direct, in order to drive scalable online growth and enhanced range, as well as driving technology change and improvements.
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
* Conduct technical assessment of integration solutions that enable Partners launch on the Tesco Direct website.
* Educate and support third parties to ensure technical KPIs are met, so they can successfully manage their business on the platform.
* Complete E2E testing of the Certified Solutions and ensure they are fully functional for Marketplace/Tesco Direct.
* Troubleshoot and document to understand and resolve issues with both Integrators, Partners and Technology.
* Demonstrate technical and business knowledge of the platform/3rd parties at the standards expected.
* Creating, updating and educating partners and colleagues about key processes and ways of working
* Managing multiple tasks to multiple deadlines with the ability to prioritise as required
* Actively contribute towards continuous improvement and support the development of Partner Solutions/Marketplace as a business function.
* Work in an AGILE environment with 3rd party development and product teams where appropriate, and drive implementation and change.
* Assist the Partner Solutions Manager with required tasks as requested and in a timely manner.
* Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
* E Commerce / Online Retailing / Multi Channel knowledge / experience
* Dropship / Marketplace knowledge / experience
* Fulfilment knowledge
* Familiar with REST APIs, SFTP
* Customer Service / KPIs
* Project management experience
* Strong stakeholder management
* Strong communication skills
* Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
* Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
* Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.