Our client are a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner. With a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programmes, as well as Application Management Services providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both new and existing SAP customers.
Due to the continuous year on year growth of the SAP practice a Senior SAP MM/PP consultant is required to help in delivering innovative expertise to Tier one clients across the UK, Ireland.
Summary of Job Purpose:
To work as Consultant on customer projects in Ireland. We're looking for someone with holistic knowledge of SAP's ERP solution, having gone through a number SAP implementation projects. We want someone who has worked in Pharma domain with specific skill of API (active pharma ingredient) business process knowledge.
* Analysis and Design. Analyse the customers' business requirements for appropriate SAP solutions using standard SAP configuration wherever possible.
* Use SAP best practices as conference room pilot
* Discuss and present requirements analysis and design with the team and to the customer's key stakeholders to ensure buy-in to the solution design.
* Configuration of the SAP application, definition of functional specifications, appropriate testing, data migration, cutover planning and other related items as necessary to ensure successful delivery
* Ensure compliance with the customers and the delivery standards as appropriate.
* Deliver SAP training related to the implementation
* Collaborate extensively within Project team for success
* Support project progress reporting
Key Competencies Required:
* Strong SAP experience in SAP MM or PP (SAP ECC version)
* Good Knowledge of pharma industry Segments
* Strong experience in API business process of Pharma industry
* Solid understanding of key Integrations within SAP
* Strong relationship / stakeholder management skills
* Ability to influence decision making
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* SAP implementation for 3+ projects
* Experience / exposure to the Global (on-site / off-shore) delivery model
* Working for a recognized SAP Consulting partner for a significant period of their career to date
* Experience of working in Ireland or UK