Business Analyst/Project Manager
||Competitive Salary based on experience, plus benefits
Axillium Research is a successful innovation management consultancy looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager (BA/PM) to own and regulate the processes by which we deliver our digital innovation services, and to support our business growth by managing the life-cycle of internal R&D and client innovation projects.
The BA/PM will work closely with our management team to:
• explore new digital business practices,
• build an in-depth understanding of clients’ business needs,
• help clients develop long-term research strategies, and
• continuously improve the platform through which we deliver our innovation management services (IMS).
Our ideal candidate will be instinctively collaborative, with strong analytical ability and a strategic mindset. Experience of systems engineering and agile methodologies in a digital environment would be an advantage.
Your BA/PM responsibilities will include:
• Leading the implementation of Axillium’s digital innovation management system (IMS) and then owning its maintenance and continuous improvement.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing solutions and leading their implementation.
• Working closely with management and colleagues to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Staying up to date on the latest process advancements to automate and modernise systems.
• Leading workshops to gather critical information.
• Preparing proposals and grant applications.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Demonstrating analytical problem-solving and good judgment in your analysis.
• Documenting and effectively communicating your insights and plans.
• Being a BA resource to all our project teams across various projects.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, funding stakeholders (e.g. InnovateUK, ATI, APV) and sector organisations (e.g. KTNs, RTOs, trade associations).
• Managing all the phases of the IMS lifecycle i.e. Identifying, defining, developing innovation opportunities.
The role would suit someone with about 5 years’ experience - an excellent communicator and facilitator, someone who can be proactive in identifying problems and proposing solutions.
What we want from you:
• Degree level qualification in Computing/Analysis/Systems/Engineering/.
• Project Management Qualification.
• Business Analysis accreditation (e.g. BCS, IIBA).
• 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst and Project Manager.
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to team members and clients.
• Strong client relationship management and internal teamworking skills.
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional critical thinking and judgement when solving problems.
• Sound communication skills and capable of writing compelling business reports
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Company pension
• Company performance-based bonus
• Employee Ownership Scheme
• Investment in training and development
In addition, we offer exposure to a variety of projects, across different industries and the ability to deliver within a fast paced, nurturing and dynamic environment.