||£55,000 - £65,000
A new role for a Project Manager (Product Development and Introduction) has arisen with a thriving, well-invested specialist IT solutions company in Cambridge, currently listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing UK tech Companies.
As the Project Manager, you will join a small but growing programme team and be responsible for the full lifecycle delivery of various projects that involve bringing products to market, in a B2B customer facing position.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong technical background covering areas such as product introduction, embedded product and mobile app development and IOT (Internet of Things), as well as experience across all aspects of the delivery lifecycle/SDLC. Process, reporting and documentation skills are also a necessary aspect of this role.
Further experience needed for the Project Manager:
* Hands-on experience across the full lifecycle, delivering a range of technical products covering embedded products, mobile apps, web and cloud services etc. (end-to-end)
* Relevant certifications in Prince2 and/or Scrum, Agile (both methods will be used)
* A degree is essential, ideally 2.1 and above, ideally a technical subject
* Experience within the energy sector would be beneficial
* Process, reporting and documentation skills
* Experience in defining and delivering high-volume consumer products in a customer facing (B2B) role
* Flexibility to travel to client sites around the UK on occasion
* A background of working in small but fast-paced businesses would be preferred
The Project Manager role is pivotal to the growth of the Programme team and customer portfolio within an already very successful, exciting and expanding company with an international client base. Based in great offices, you will work alongside a like-minded talented team where you can add extensive value across the business, and in turn grow your own skills within this role.
Project Manager - Product Development and Introduction, embedded, mobile apps, systems, cloud services, web services, SDLC, full delivery lifecycle
Location: Cambridge (must be flexible to travel to UK customer sites on occasion)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + health, pension, 25 d/h
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.