Client Software Developer
||The DP Group Ltd
||£45,000 - £50,000
||The DP Group
Client Software Developer
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to recruit the very best talent available to ensure the future success of the business.
In particular our client is looking for experienced Client Software Developers to join their technology team creating and supporting advanced solutions working closely with their product and delivery teams. Responsible for design, development and unit test of applications to enable a great experience and outcome for their partners and customers.
- Excellent client development, debugging and testing skills, troubleshooting skills, development environments, programming languages and architectures
- Excellent and demonstrable experience using; HTML, HTML5, Angular, CSS3, SASS
- Ideally knowledge/experience using the Ionic Framework
- Familiarity with integration to RESTful APIs in a Microservice architecture
- Good knowledge of SQL for PostgreSQL and relational DB design
- Knowledge of development and deployment tools; Git, Jenkins, Docker, Jira
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Ideally knowledge or experience of Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based architecture
- Great communication and collaboration skills - able to explain and take ownership of high quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to their customers
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
- Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of their team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to their way of working
- Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on their products
- Ideally graduate level with a BSc in Computer Science or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.
To apply please click the APPLY button.