Customer Success Lead (Security Cleared)
||£55,000 - £65,000
As the Customer Success Consultant you will be responsible for the development of the Model Office channel and successful deployment of innovative trials.
You will act as the trusted advisor for the customer's business and technology strategies, aiding Sales with the exploitation of opportunities
Working with the customer to develop, maintain and prioritise a product backlog that will drive innovative trials that have proven ROI and, conversely, quickly rule out initiatives with little or no benefit
Serve as the liaison between the Model Office and internal teams, communicating new business requirements, technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience and keeping abreast of wider projects and their status.
Lead the MO team to work with the customer in its efforts to reduce costs, improve customer and adviser experience and exploit platform investment through the consumption of provided services.
The Customer Success Consultant will define process and strive for continuous improvement, with a proven track record of implementing and adhering to agile principles.
A proven leader, the Customer Success Consultant will have experience leading technical teams, encouraging personal development and providing support where required to ensure appropriate skills are engaged in order to meet customer objectives.
Management Responsibilities will include: -
* Required to provide regular updates on Model Office progress to key stakeholders (sales, in-life, delivery teams)
* Mentor and manage on-site resources, supporting team members to develop themselves and deliver customer objectives on time and in budget
* Identify upcoming resource requirements and engage with third parties to ensure appropriate resources are available when required
* Work with the customer to define agile processes and development methodologies, ensuring appropriate governance is in place
Technical Skills required: -
* Appropriate technical understanding to support design and development activity
* Oversee the design of solutions that provide integration (e.g. Web Services)
* Working on solutions that require stringent security governance
* Working closely with the customer you will become a trusted advisor, offering guidance as they trial new technologies and business practices with a view to optimise their business
* Good understanding of the services and products that are provided
* Responsible for identifying opportunities for expansion and reporting these back to the account team to support the growth of this revenue stream
* Working in a highly competitive area, you will build relationships with key individuals to help drive growth of future business.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.