SAP Architect - Macclesfield - £660
||Spring Group Plc
||£600 - £660
Spring Technology's notable client based in Macclesfield are looking to recruit a SAP Architect to work on an ERP Simplification Programme.
This will be an initial 6 month contract and the day rate will be paying £660.
Key Responsibilities -
- Leading a cross functional team of SAP and non-SAP architects, Business Process Owners and CFIT BAs to develop user requirements and solution blueprints which define standardised processes.
- Designing, building and deploying SAP ERP in the Materials Management Module and Logistics, including all relevant master data objects (Material, Vendor Master, ASNs, HUM, SSCC codes, etc.)
- Full cycle SAP ERP Project Implementations (Analysis, Blueprint, Realisation, Final Preparation, Go Live and Post Implementation Support).
Essential Criteria -
- Expert knowledge in the Distribution, Inbound and Outbound Logistics process
- SAP ECC6 ERP MM and Logistics Execution
- SAP SD
- Specialist Technical Architectural skills
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.