This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Microsoft.NET developer position is available to join a team in Dublin. The position offers access top or the line technology. There is an exciting product roadmap for the next year. The team of industry veterans have global experience and raised funding and subsequently demonstrated product/market fit and traction
Our client is a Gartner awarded eCommerce Start-Up company. They have their HQ in Dublin and have offices in the UK, USA, The Netherlands, Greece and Romania. They currently enable consumer brands in 41 countries to enhance their consumers’ digital path to purchase, subsequently growing their eCommerce sales and market share.
The company allows for an environment of discovery and to develop and explore various outcomes. They welcome progressive thinking and encourage team participation, valuing wholesome engagement.
- Experience in scrum or kanban within an agile environment
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners
- Mentor Junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality
- Be an advocate for Agile software development practices
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery management
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrations
- Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code
- 5+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance
- Proven experience with some (preferably all) of the following:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- MS SQL Server/SQL Azure
- Visual Studio, TFS, Jira
- Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience of SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices
- Experience with TDD and CI
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our "Pre-Screen Survey" please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you - we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.