SAP PP Functional Consultant
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced SAP PP Functional Consultant to join the Digital Technology team at a time of significant and exciting change.
The SAP PP Functional Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of the full SAP implementation project lifecycle, working closely with key business stakeholders and Change and Business Process Management functions to conduct workshops, gather/document business requirements and truly define the change. Responsibilities will then include blueprinting, designing the required solution, configuration of SAP modules, creating and executing testing, end user training and providing post go live support.
• Working closely with key business stakeholders and change/business process management functions to understand, gather and document requirements.
• Design, develop and deliver best practice business processes, optimising the use of standard SAP wherever possible.
• Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
• Ensure due consideration to integration between SAP ERP and external systems.
• Troubleshoot complex SAP problems and define/develop appropriate solutions.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, change/business process functions and end users.
• PP - Expert knowledge of business processes and configuration in a manufacturing environment.
• Code de-bugging, Core workflow, LSMW, Archiving.
• FI/MM/QM functionality and configuration.
• S4/HANA implementation experience.
• Test Automation.
• Extensive experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communicator in both verbal and written form.
• Calm under pressure and happy to meet challenging deadlines.
• Organised, flexible, proactive and results-oriented.
• Happy to develop new skills, ideas or ways of working to improve the end result (Agile, TDD).
• Working within and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Closing date: 1st January 2018.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.