||European Insurance Services Limited
||Tunbridge Wells, Kent
||EISL (European Insurance Services Limited)
EISL (European Insurance Services Limited) is a European insurance intermediary and Managing General Agent, headquartered in Tunbridge Wells UK and operating in France. Our product line keeps growing to respond to the growing needs of our French broker network as well as the needs of their customers and ranges from Construction Insurance policies (Dommages-Ouvrages, Construction All Risks), Civil Liability to Financial Bonds.
Created in 2006, EISL was acquired in 2011 by CBL Insurance Limited, the largest and oldest provider of credit surety and financial risk in New Zealand, with over 42 years of experience. CBL Insurance’s years of experience have given the Group and their Group companies the ability to apply tried and tested financial risk assessment and analysis in an innovative manner and a belief in approaching problems with a 'can do' philosophy.
CBL Insurance has a financial rating of A- (Excellent) and an outlook of 'Stable' from AM Best with an issuer credit rating of a-. CBL Insurance and EISL are part of CBL Corporation ltd. which is a publicly listed entity on the New Zealand and Australian stock exchanges under the stock symbol (CBL).
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Business Analyst will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives. The post holder will support and ensure the successful completion of analytical, building testing and deployment tasks of our software product features.
Our organisation offers a multi-cultural atmosphere with a high proportion of French speaking staff and French would be advantageous in this role.
Objectives / Key Accountabilities
• Defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
• Performing quality assurance;
• Defining reporting and alerting requirements;
• Take ownership and develop relationships with partners, continually working with them to optimize and enhance our integration;
• Support in the design, documentation and maintenance of system processes;
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team;
• Communicate key insights and discoveries to the product team;
• Continually searching new ways to improve monitoring, discovery of issues and delivering a better service to our customers.
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
• A degree in IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools
• Solid experience in writing SQL queries
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
• Knowledge of French language would be advantageous
• Inquisitive & Articulate
• Communication Skills
• Strategic Thinking
• Planning & Organising
• Problem Solving
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!