We are looking for a IT Security and Compliance Auditor to join a software company based in Basingstoke processing vast amounts of transactions and payments.
This award winning organisation has a newly formed security team responsible for a number of areas such as PCI Compliance, new GDPR legislation and ISO Certifications.
The role of IT Security and Compliance Auditor;
* Shape the future of IT and Data Security and compliance with the company .
* Ensure the company is compliant with legislation across Europe.
* Perform internal compliance audits.
* Conduct risk analysis.
* Deliver Security projects .
* Third party and document management.
The successful IT Security and Compliance Auditor will have
* Proven experience within a similar role
* Ideally a certified; CISA, QSA, ISO Lead Auditor
* Ability to implement new standards
* Ability to create and write audit reports
* Experience managing external auditors
* An understanding of EU privacy laws and legislation
This is an exciting time to join a growing IT security team within a highly successful software company going through substantial growth.
The role of IT Security and Compliance Auditor is paying £40,000 - £45,000 with excellent benefits including Bonus, 25days holiday ( rising to 28 days), Bonus, Pension, Medical, training budgets and more.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now by forwarding your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Chris on [Telephone number removed]
Keywords: IT Security, IT Compliance, Information Systems Auditor, Security Assessor, PCI Compliance, IT Auditor, CISA, QSA, ISO, Basingstoke, Reading, Winchester, Hampshire, Berkshire.