IT Programme Manager (Rail)
||£700 - £800
KCOM are currently recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager, to ensure the successful delivery of a number of projects for one of Britain's leading Rail providers.
KCOM is a leading provider of Telecommunications and Cloud Consulting services, offering world-class hosted solutions from the likes of Amazon and Microsoft.
As AWS Premier Consulting Partners and advocates of collaborative working and all things automation, we implement cloud solutions through great DevOps practices and principles. With an already impressive client base including the likes of Sky, Mercedes-Benz, Aviva and 02, KCOM's Cloud Consultancy is growing with new opportunities to develop great cloud solutions for new and potential clients.
* Delivery of high complexity and high risk projects involving multiple work-streams and components
* Matrix management of cross-functional teams including KCOM resources, customers and third party suppliers
* Management of Project Managers who are allocated to the programme
* Works across multiple programmes / accounts
* Accountable for the successful planning and delivery of high value and high complexity programmes
* Maintains consistency of standards and quality across multiple projects to agreed acceptance criteria
* Demonstrates authority as a delivery expert through application of knowledge and experience
* Engages and manages resources from all necessary KCOM departments, customer and third parties on a matrix management basis.
* Tightly controls programme scope whilst meeting and managing customers broader expectations within the commercial model
* Maintains best practice on budget control throughout the programme
* Manages customer escalations in liaison with KCOM account team
* A track record as a senior Programme Manager, delivery complex project on time and to budget
* Extensive experience working within the Rail industry, either directly or through a consultancy
* Experience managing software development projects
* Experience working with Agile teams
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button.