IT Consultant - Graduate Programme (London)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you looking to take your first step into your technology career, but not sure where to start? The FDM Graduate Programme could be for you. No matter what you’ve studied or what your background is, here at FDM we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to have an amazing career in IT and technology. That’s why, in 2016, we launched the careers of over 1,100 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
We currently have over 3,000 consultants on-site and you could be next! We have a variety of programmes for you to train on, including Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Service Management and Software Testing.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey will begin in one of FDM’s training academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the IT industry
- Degree of 2.2 or higher above within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-pasted environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Apply now.
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!