Senior Support Engineer
13th January 2016
Mercedes AMG PETRONAS F1
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have an exciting vacancy for a Senior Support Engineer within the IT department.
To provide day to day 3rd line IT support and work on IT projects.
- To provide support and administration for server based Systems (including AD, Group Policy, DNS and Virtualisation systems from both Microsoft and VMWare).
- To provide support and administration for security systems (including Internet filtering, remote access)
- To provide support and administration of networking systems including edge and core switches, WAN routers and wireless networking systems.
- To provide support, development and administration for desktop based systems.
- To provide support for Email, storage and backup solutions.
- Ensure that all documentation and procedures are kept up to date, are relevant and communicated.
- Participate in the Out of Hours IT support on-call rota.
- Relevant experience in a technical position, responsible for the support, installation and configuration of IT infrastructure, networking and users is required.
- Application support experience especially with MS products is advantageous.
- A working knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS Windows, Active Directory, VMware Servers and Brocade/Cisco switching would be advantageous.
- Exposure and understanding of CAT5 and fibre networking, installation and troubleshooting is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the following; TCP/IP, VOIP, Wifi, WAN routing and other network protocols and firewalls is advantageous.
- Experience with UNIX or LINUX systems/OS would be advantageous.
- Experience with professional audio visual systems within a business environment, would be advantageous.
- MCSE, CCNA or equivalent certifications would be advantageous.
- IT experience with a motorsport environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within the ITIL Service Management Framework
- Any formal ITIL qualifications focussed on Service Operation or Service Transition would be advantageous
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Closing date: Friday 14th February 2016