Senior SQL Developer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£60000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior SQL Developer
£60,000 to £70,000 + Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Senior SQL Developer to join a prestigious financial consultancy in an autonomous role where you will be given responsibility along with fantastic progression and training opportunities for you to advance your career.
An established consultancy with a Global presence, this company are investing heavily into their Technology department within their London headquarters. Through rapid expansion, they are looking for a Senior SQL Developer to join their team.
In this varied role you will oversee and develop the company's SQL based applications, deliver on development pipelines for SQL based systems and will be responsible for all general systems administration tasks such as database backups/cleansing, setting up user accounts, assigning permissions etc. You will work with stakeholders to capture and deliver on all system requirements and will be responsible for release and deployment. This role is primarily office based in central London, although hybrid working is available.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior SQL Developer with experience of SQL development and administration. You will have experience with source code control systems like Git/TFS/DevOps/Jira with excellent project management / programme management skills. Any experience within FinTech companies or in the financial sector is highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company that values their employees and takes pride in their progression, investing heavily in their technology department and offering a role with both autonomy and progression.
* Oversee and develop the company's SQL based applications and deliver on development pipelines for SQL based systems
* Responsible for all general systems administration tasks such as database backups/cleansing, setting up user accounts, assigning permissions etc.
* Work with stakeholders to capture and deliver on all system requirements and will be responsible for release and deployment
* Primarily office-based role in Central London - hybrid working is available
* Senior SQL Developer with experience of SQL Development and Administration
* Experience with source control systems like Git/TFS/DevOps/Jira with excellent project management / programme management skills
* Any experience within FinTech companies or in the financial sector highly beneficial
* Currently based in, or able to commute to Central London
Reference Number: BBBH154312
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.