|Listed on:||7th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Start Date:||2022-05-03 00:00:00|
Software Support Analyst
A FTSE 250 financial organisation is currently recruiting an Software Support Analyst who has experience supporting software applications within an ITIL environment utilising tools such as SQL / Excel. You must have an in-depth understanding of application configuration and be able to resolve application support queries. The ideal candidate will have worked within the financial services market and previously supported front-end applications. Our client is paying a basic salary up to £45,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits with Hybrid working to be based in their offices situated in Chatham or Wolverhampton.
The role will require the jobholder to work with colleagues and under the direction of the support manager on initiatives, which may be support issues, small-scale business process improvements, and larger-scale change initiatives. In addition, they need to support the IT delivery manager to ensure that BAU change is delivered on time and efficiently following the ITIL principles.
• Responsible for day-to-day second line application support.
• Responsible for monitoring of a ticket queue to ensure the resolution of incidents and service requests within SLA.
• Support for all project releases and code fixes following ITIL change and release principles.
• Working alongside Problem management function, identifying and mitigating trends.
• Documenting processes and producing user guides or other artefacts that support the change management function.
• Maintaining and enhancing practical and operational relationships with third party suppliers.
• Working with the testing team and business to scope and schedule testing activities
• Two years second line Application Support experience (essential)
• Basic SQL experience (nice to have)
• Two years' experience working with Software Supplier/Client relationships
• Proven experience working in an IT application support environment providing support and problem analysis/resolution
• ITIL Foundation certificate or working knowledge of ITIL best practice framework (essential)
• Intermediate-level skills in Windows server 2008 / 2012 MS SQL Server experience (pleasant to have)
• £30,000 to £45,000 (circa)
• 15% Bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Free parking
If you can, please send across your up to date CV and the leading consultant will be in contact.
Software Support Analyst
Contact Name: Jacob Smith
Job ID: 3100130