Project Manager (Hybrid/Remote-working)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager (Hybrid/Remote-working)West Sussex, East Grinstead£40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Medical + Excellent BenefitsExcellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a globally-renowned organisation offering a role with great training and progression opportunities and the chance to play a pivotal role in design & build projects with a variety of high-profile clients.On offer is the chance to take on an autonomous and challenging role, leading a variety of multi-million pound projects in a role where you can rapidly progress your career right up to director level.This company are an industry leader and have built a great reputation throughout the construction industry, providing unique and specialist services. They are a multi-disciplinary company and have numerous projects at design, management and completion stage. Following continued growth through their infrastructure team, they now require a Mechanical engineer to help them meet their business objectives.In this role you will manage and deliver a range of NEC 3 / 4 Projects in a variety of industries, from water treatment to utilities, tunnelling and highways/environmental. You will manage your projects from tender submission, right up to completion while also leading a team of CAD technicians to ensure the designs are completed correctly.The ideal candidate will be a project manager with previous experience working on NEC3 or NEC4 projects within the water, infrastructure or utilities industry. You will have a strong engineering knowledge and can come from either a contractor or consultancy background.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned company offering you the chance to become a key figure in the future successes of a global business while you progress your own career in a role with huge future potential.The Role:
* Delivering on NEC3/NEC4 Projects
* Managing projects from concept to completion
* Working for a national, market leading company
* Leading & delivering on design & build projectsThe Person:
* Previous experience managing NEC3/NEC4 Projects
* Looking to work on high end project with blue chip clients
* Engineering background and knowledgeTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.