Title: T24 Business Analyst - Developer - T24 - Temenos, Methodology: Six sigma - Agile - Waterfall
Location: London - Hybrid Working
Qualifications: University Degree - preferred
IT Skills: MS Office - Excel/Word/PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
Role Purpose: As a T24 Business Analyst you will have proven experience working with the latest version of Temenos Transact R19 and onwards. Experienced in facing off against the business by capturing their requirements, designing acceptable solutions, and supporting the quality assurance process.
- Extensive functional experience as a T24 Functional consultant (at least 4-5 years)
- Experience in T24 R20 and / or R21
- Experience in prior T24 Upgrade or Reimplementation Projects
- Experience in following T24 Transaction Modules AA, Lending, Accounts, Deposits, TPH, Temenos Payments (TP), Faster Payments, Migrations, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting.
- Experiences in project management, process mapping and system development life cycle
- Hands on experience in corporate and retail banking especially areas of banking operations, products, and delivery channels.
- Product knowledge in Deposits/Loans/Trade Finance/Payments & Clearing are preferable. Exposure on Accounting, Data Migration and Client Onboarding are also considered.
- Sound knowledge/understanding of latest infrastructure domain across network, database and end user computing
- Techno-Functional / domain background and experience in retail and / or commercial banking
- Prior experience of working for a consulting firm or in financial services industry/banking
- Software company experience must include creation of Business Requirements, Functional Specification Documents, interaction with developers and support of Quality Assurance
- Experience in delivering training to business, testers and users
- Working knowledge of Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Prior experience in data analysis, data migration or system integration
- Sound understanding of products and operational processes for all key businesses
- Experience in process re-engineering/improvement and business analysis
- Monitoring and auditing data quality
Competency & Skill Requirements
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Articulate, with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Significant experience using Microsoft Power BI to build clear graphical visualisations
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and demonstrable SQL
- Knowledge and experience in ETL processes
- Awareness around data security and GDPR
- Ability to identify key performance indicators
- Change management skills
- Ability to diagram business process flows and define expected outcome
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.