This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Customer Support Technician - Telecoms
Committed to doing things differently, Multidata delivers their own branded, innovative and cost-effective broadband and telecoms solutions to our customers. We are now looking for a Customer Support Technician to join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated telecommunications professional looking to undertake a rewarding support role with our successful and growing company.
Delivering superb customer service at all times, you'll have the chance to enhance your technical abilities whilst developing valuable customer-facing skills.
As a Customer Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to end users, as well as channel partners.
Acting as the main point of contact for all customer queries, you'll ensure that all issues are resolved within the required timescales and customers are kept fully updated throughout the process. Supporting a wide range of range of services from broadband, voip and mobile to hosting and email, you'll accurately log all faults, complete diagnostic activities and escalate issues, if necessary.
Your other duties will include:
- Providing customers with notice of any expected service disruptions
- Configuring and supplying broadband, VoIP and wireless hardware
- Administering accounts and performing changes
- Placing product orders
- Communicating the timelines for provision to customers
- Providing online and face to face training for our VOIP products in house and on site visits
To be considered for as a Customer Support Technician, you will need:
- At least 12 months' telecommunications experience
- Previous experience in a telephone-based role
- A good working knowledge of broadband, data and hosted VoIP services
- Excellent IT skills, with knowledge of Windows-based packages, including databases and spreadsheets
- Possess a full, valid driving licence
Logical and analytical, as a Customer Support Technician, you must have excellent communication skills, a team player mentality and proven organisational abilities. The desire to constantly grow and develop your skill-set is also key.
Experience of providing technical support within a call centre environment would be beneficial to your application, as would an understanding of current IT systems and software.
So, if you are ready for an exceptional career move as a Customer Support Technician (Telecoms), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Telecoms Technician, IT Support Technician, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Service Executive, or Helpdesk Technician.