I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for a Senior Planning Analyst to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for
* Be a key component of the overall planning team, including supporting junior team members, with a focus on customer service to provide best in class service
* Own the internal IFRS 17 budget and forecast timetable, ensuring data points meet the needs of the corporate timetable. This includes tracking progress of all inputs and outputs across Group Finance, Group Actuarial and Ceded Re
* Ownership of any audit deliverables relating to IFRS 17 internal MI
* Communicate clearly both written and verbally with regards to forward looking group P&L results, ensuring concise articulation of the key drivers
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience of the insurance market, preferably Lloyds
* IFRS17 exposure preferable but not mandatory
* Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.