My client are a large global organisation with an office based in Barnsley and they are looking for a CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the team for up to 12 months.
This is a office based role for 5 days a week, with a 4pm finish on a Friday, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing the monthly management accounts for five companies within the group
- Completing a number of month end tasks including prepayments to assist with management accounts.
- Completing government statistics and returns such as the vat return for the company along with providing information for the German vat return.
- Overseeing Concur for the organisations
- Producing several company reports including sales analysis, CAP reports
- Completion and maintenance of Rebate for both organisations
- Maintaining company car information including motor insurance.
- Completion of KPIs for all companies.
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers for four companies within the group
- CIMA (or equivalent) qualified or part qualified.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Quality conscious with a 'right first time' mentality
- Capable of recording accurate information
Reach out to Charlotte Smith on [Telephone number removed] or Click here to contact this recruiter for more information