|Listed on:||12th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£70,000 - £70,000|
OnBuy have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join the team.
Salary: circa £70,000 (Depending on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (Open to Flexible Working)
OnBuy is growing and we're now looking for additional DevOps Engineers to join our team. We are ambitious and want to deliver a number of improvements to our products, processes and systems, all with a focus on creating a world class experience for our customers, encouraging them to return to us as their marketplace of choice. We're also planning our international expansion, so there's no better time to join us!
Who we are:
We have quickly become recognised as being one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the world.
We are on a mission to provide the most transparent and fair-trading platform for sellers, and a place where buyers can easily find what they need, every day. What sets OnBuy apart from other marketplaces is that we dont compete with our sellers, we dont sell our own products and we dont have our own warehouses, which creates a more efficient business model that allows us to focus on the customer experience and helps us to reinforce trust in our sellers, and the platform itself.
Key Responsibilities of DevOps Engineer:
- Leading the management and development of DevOps infrastructure to enable reliable and speedy delivery of new features and solutions
- Establishing, maintaining, and reporting on key platform metrics: across performance, reliability and security
- Scheduling and performing platform software upgrades, as well as leading investigations into problems and coordinating how to appropriately resolve any occurrences
- Continually striving for improvements through investigations into alternative designs and technologies, working in collaboration with the architecture team
- Working alongside our Product Engineering Q&A team to design, run and monitor software performance tests on existing programs to correct errors and find areas for improvement
We're looking for:
-Strong Linux knowledge and experience with performance trouble shooting
- Configuration management with automation using Ansible, Terraform, packer and Chef
-Extensive monitoring experience with the following tools: Kibana, Grafana, New Relic and log file analysis
-Good knowledge of Nginx, PHP, MySQL, NoSQL solutions, RabbitMQ, Solr
-Good understanding of Networking concepts and solutions
- A strong determination and work ethic to find the best solution to any problem
In return for helping us to grow, we'll give you 25% of your salary in company equity. That's on top of your salary and in addition to our other benefits, from our inclusive company culture to discounts on our website. So apply now, and let's explore how we might work together!
To submit your application for this exciting DevOps Engineer opportunity, please press ‘Apply' now to be redirected to our website.
Contact Name: OnBuy
Job ID: 3029789