Technical Analyst - End User Computing - 12 months FTC
Coventry Building Society
26th November 2021
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Role
It's a great time to join us at the Coventry Building Society and make a difference as we continue our journey to transform one of our key technology platforms.
We are looking for an experienced and technically proficient individual who possess technical knowledge of the End User Computing environment.
Provides a level of technical knowledge to undertake the troubleshooting and resolution to production incidents or problems independently. Completes tasks to agreed levels of quality, within stated timescales with no supervision. Looks for improvement opportunities within the team and its processes/procedures. An effective team member who provides support and guidance to peers. Contributes to team efficiency through the creation of accurate technical documentation.
Role related knowledge and expertise:
• Experience with asset management and change control
• Face-to-face and remote customer service
• Configuring, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 operating systems
• Configuring, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Office 2010 and above
• Active Directory administration
• Basic Windows networking
• Device build & deployment
• Support and maintenance of desktop and mobile devices (including tablets and mobile phones)
• Knowledge of Apple Mac and iOS device support
• Blackberry UEM administration
• PowerShell scripting
• Checkpoint Endpoint Protection
• Symantec Antivirus
• Experience with Service Now
Other essential information:
• Able to work under pressure.
• Thorough, with a good attention to detail.
• Deliver to agreed timescales.
• Flexible approach to working hours to meet own objectives and assist colleagues in meeting their objectives.
Professional qualifications or essential experience required:
Demonstrable expertise in their chosen technical discipline.
Essential experience of working in a complex, pressurised IT service environment.
Financial services experience would be desirable.
About The Company
As an employee, we encourage you to take control of your career. We invest in our people, with regular opportunities for training and development. And later, if you're looking for a new challenge, we actively champion internal progression.
We have a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing.
Our flexible and hybrid working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you are happy and in control of your work-life balance.
And we're committed to being by your side for as long as you want to be part of our story.