Finance Change Business Manager
A global role within Finance Change supporting Wealth and Personal Banking (WBP) reporting to the Head of Finance Change.
This is a key function within the central Finance Change team and the job holder will be supporting all Finance Change including Global, Regional, Country and sub-business.
Support will also be required key strategic and operational initiatives like Visualisation,
Change Operating Model design and Data Quality Framework.
Impact on Business
Program and Business Management - Finance Change
- Set up an effective and efficient Program Management
- Coordinate all measures and initiatives within the program
- Ensure transparency and monitoring (e.g. monthly dashboard)
- Prepare and follow up on action items from global, regional and sub-business program calls
- Provide regular status updates to senior management including Finance and Change
- Prepare and coordinate all operating organisational design and change target operation model related topics
- Drive efficiency in change approach
- Coordinate program with wider change and data strategy
- Support and drive regulatory aspects of data sharing, data visa and compliance for the Global Private Bank Change
- Support ad hoc business analysis for data remediation and process efficiency on high profile change initiatives
- Coordinate and provide business cases for various change initiates
Support additional Operational Efficiency measures, e.g.
- Align Cross platform changes between Saracen, tm1, Data Lake and Visualisation
- Align change across products, Regions and Global Finance Operations
- Move to Agile ways of working including adoption Agile Target Operating Model (ATOM)
- Knowledge of banking business (min. 5 years of experience with a major global bank or a top tier management consulting firm)
- Knowledge of Wealth and Personal Banking business considered as a plus
- Graduate degree from a top tier university, master's degree a plus
- Knowledge of organizational design principles and initiatives
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Process analysis and re-engineering experience
- Experience in operations management
- Proven ability to work with a team across multiple locations
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in key locations
- Preparation of high quality strategic and operational analysis
- Proficient in MS Office and databases
- Experience in managing near- and offshoring initiatives
- Ability to conduct complex business research and analysis in a fast-paced multicultural environment and ability to support generation of business insights and actionable recommendations as a result
- Ability in complex problem-solving
- Experience in working on cross-border assignments, large and geographically dispersed projects and project teams
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple demands, shifting priorities and tight timelines
- Flexible and adaptable nature to conduct a multi-faced role with changing priorities and assignments that are complex, unpredictable and time-sensitive
- Good communication skills and consultative approach to partner with WPB Finance Change Team and other stakeholders
- Critical thinker and is not afraid of challenging others' ideas
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Collaborative nature, able to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders and peers internally across multiple functions and business lines
- Focus on delivering to high standards and quality
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to juggle priorities to meet varied and sometimes ambiguous requirements.
Ability to work with teams across Finance
This position is based in Krakow Poland.
Salary for this role will be in the range Polish Zlotys PLN 18K to PLN 20K per month.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary.