Lead C# Developer
We're looking for a senior and experienced C# Developer to be part of our global Automation team working on mission critical enterprise applications in a distributed environment, having significant infrastructure and integration components. These software applications are focused on businesses for delivering value to our customers through web, mobile and desktop tools. Many of the systems deployed at the customer site are integrated with customers PLC and process control systems. This data is captured in internal servers for BI/analytics purposes. The ideal candidate needs to have a broad understanding of all aspects of software development and familiarity with the industrial market space is a plus.
What's in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Synthesize business requirements and translate them to appropriate technology solutions
- Provide architectural and technical guidance for product development and database design for C# and SQL based solutions.
- Develop and execute software engineering plans and manage software engineering schedules and resource allocations. This includes managing joint development with 3rd party vendors and managing outsourced development.
- Ensure, and create as needed, software engineering processes, practices and operations to ensure reproducible, high-quality, development, while keeping costs under control, and delivering projects on-time.
- Monitor technology trends such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review and design of the software, including technical review and analysis of source code. Will include reviews of in-house developed code, as well as review of technologies provided by 3rd party vendors.
- Think strategically and balance short-term needs with longer-term business priorities
- Challenge status quo and champion new ideas throughout cross functional organizations; ability to inspire confidence and trust with peers and cross functional business teams
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant area or equivalent
- 1+ year of recent experience working as a Team Lead/ Lead Developer
- 5+ years of experience as a C# programmer
- 5+ years of experience in SQL, ASP.NET, and MVC
- 3+ years of experience in Azure cloud
- Working experience of HTML5, Java Script, Angular
- Experience in project work involving estimates, planning and deliverables with a high degree of accountability
- Experience and ability to work with business, engineering and R&D teams to translate needs to Application Development teams
- Team Oriented and possess organizational skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field is preferred
- Proven experience working directly with end customers or internal business units
- Experience working with global development teams
- Experience in IoT environments